Skip to main content

Answering Your Q's

  


 Answering Your Q's


Q: Hi Dave...What are your current activities within the music industry? 


A: I play in a working classic rock cover band. My home-based music studio and workshop allows me to teach drum kit and percussion lessons, and build and repair hand drums and conga accessories. 


I also have instigated what I call the Drum it Forward program where I travel to schools around the interior of BC and offer repairs for their drums and percussion at no charge. 

I have a large collection of spare parts and pieces (some being donations from other drummers, studios or music stores) and with my fix-it skills I help the teachers that do not necessarily have the time or knowledge, to get their instruments back in working order. 



~~ 
 Find us online via : 

Comments