Skip to main content

Happy Customer

 

"A friend and I attended a group hand drum workshop a few years ago and had so much fun that we started weekly lessons with Dave. His studio is full of drums and he encourages students to try them all. 

He is good at assessing skill levels and accommodating individual students within the lesson to keep each one learning and interested.  

He and his wife and business partner Lillian generously sourced a beautiful and very reasonably priced set of Congas for me.

 I now enjoy lessons with Congas, bongos and djembe. In addition to being a super talented drummer, Dave is also a skilled and reasonably priced drum doctor. 

I have had him tighten my djembes and put new heads on my bongos. He was fast and the bongos sound amazing. 

Our little town has so much musical talent and Angle Hill Studio fits right in".


~ Janice Spetifore



~~~ 

 Find us online via: 


~~~ 

Comments