Skip to main content

Answering Your Q's

      


 Answering Your Q's


Q: What channels, applications, platforms have you used? 


A: I wrote a few dozen music genre articles that we not only publish on our blog, but also release to a wider audience through article distribution outlets. Initially we used EzineArticles.com for article distribution but it seems this site is closing down so we will need to seek out another distribution outlet soon. Those articles are also re-purposed for submissions to friendly blogs across the US, Canada and the UK. 

I do have a personal FaceBook page, and the band Tantrum has one too, of course. I have a separate YouTube account that I hope to create music-related content for - but have not yet had time in my schedule to pursue the channel further. 

Back in Nov 2020 we joined Google Business listing... and started the Drum It With Brummet blog in January '21.  The blog offers a regular post for recommended resources and there I have shared quite a few online platforms for musicians that I have studied, read about, visited... but have not always had a chance to set up an account and utilize. The current action plan shows that I'll have time to explore these options further this year, and I'm really looking forward to that.



~~ 
 Find us online via : 

Comments