Skip to main content

Dave Answers Your Questions !

 


Dave Answers Your Questions ! 


*Excerpted from an interview we did with the McFly's Book Bliss blog


Q: What is your contribution to society?


Dave: As a drum teacher I hope to help the next generation of drummers by passing on the knowledge of drums and percussion I have accumulated in my career. 

I run a program called Drum it Forward that I was inspired to create years ago. 


I go to the schools and offer my services as a drum doctor armed with all the spare parts I have amassed along the way and fix their gear. 

The schools don’t have the budget to pay for this and the poor teachers don’t necessarily have the time or knowledge, so I do it as a donation. 

All I ask is that if they have any spare parts or pieces laying around that they consider donating it to the cause to perpetuate the program.



Find the full interview: 



~~
 
Visit the Brummet's Main Website

Find them elsewhere online HERE 

~~

Comments