Skip to main content

Quote of the Day

 


Quote of the Day 


*Excerpted from an interview we did on the Mcfly Book Bliss Blog


Q: Who, or what, inspired you to pursue a career in writing? 

Dave:  "I was inspired by various sci-fi writers at first and felt I would go the fiction route but haven’t yet found the time to develop anything of my own in that genre. 
I definitely have some story ideas rattling around in my head. Some day…

I was also inspired by Neil Peart, he’s the drummer and lyricist from Rush. He inspired me as a drummer to get songwriting credits whenever I am involved with original music. 

Oddly enough, as a drummer, there are no credits for your performance as compared to a guitarist, keyboard player or songwriter. 

So I started by writing song lyrics and most of my poetry found in our Rhythm & Rhyme book is also penned in that style."

~~
 

Visit the Brummet's Main Website

Find them elsewhere online HERE 


~~

Comments