Skip to main content

Quote of the Day

 

Quote of the Day 


*Excerpted from an interview we did with Author N' Book: 

Q: What is the wisest thing anyone has said to you?

D: My African friend and drum mentor David Thiaw once said to me: “Share the information I have given you with others to perpetuate the craft of drumming. Don’t keep it to your chest like a thing to be hoarded, but give it willingly and share it with anyone that will listen”. I take this approach with everything I write or teach my students. I founded my drum studio on the premise that absolutely everyone goes away with some tid bit of drum, percussion or music knowledge that was not known to them previously. 

Find the full interview: 


~~
 
Visit the Brummet's Main Website

Find them elsewhere online HERE 

~~


Comments